Thursday, August 11, 2011

from negative to positive

So I have decided that I am beginning to become alot more negative & I am surrounded by to much negativity at work .... I don't really like the person that it's making me ... 

This is how I am going to try and make a difference in my life ... once a day I will post something on my blog that I love or something that makes me happy!  I find that when I write I get alot of my feelings and thoughts out ... So maybe if I write down some of things that make me smile or make me happy I can have a more positive outlook on life.  It's a very psychological problem!!! 

It's also going to help with the once a month posts from me on my blog!! 

Here's to being happy!!!

One of my favorite things is ... Freshly Painted Toes/Nails!!


It's probably because this is what I do for a living, but the look of freshly painted toes/nails is so refreshing & I love the look of it!!! Ahhhh ... so pretty!!! Yes, you may laugh if you'd like!!!  I would too!!

1 comment:

  1. it's time you put a smile on your face ... come over and give my toes a new look :)

    love you and look forward to the posts to come!


    xo

    ReplyDelete