Monday, August 22, 2011

Childs Family

Today's "I love" ... well its not something ... it's someone ... some four!!! 

I lived with Dave & Michelle for almost a year in Edmonton while I was taking my esthetics course.  I didn't know them before I moved in ... but now 2 years later ... They are my second family!  Carter & Everett are 'my boys'!! They are my 'nephews I don't yet have'!!  

I cannot tell you how grateful and happy and blessed I am to know such amazing people.  When I go up to visit them or see them when they are here in Calgary it's like no time has passed and we pick up right where we left off, even if its been months since I've seen them.  

I get to see them this weekend and these are friends who make me SOOO incredibly HAPPY!!! Just thinking about going to see them .. AHHH I'm just so excited!!  

God really has blessed me with the Childs Family ... You guys are so special to me & hold a very special place in my heart!!!

I LOVE you guys so very much!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment