Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Laughing so hard I cry

I LOVE that feeling of being able to laugh so hard I start crying!  That happened tonight ... Jesse, my little brother, is leaving for school for 3 months in Texas tomorrow morning so tonight was our last hangout night ... He was asking me how to sneeze without making noise!  Let's just say when he tried to sneeze without making noise it failed!!!  We started laughing and NOT a word of a lie ... NO exaggerating here ... We laughed SO hard I had tears rolling down my face! 
It's times like those that i realize how happy I really am, how privileged I am that I have friends and family who can make me laugh and who love me so much!  I am so thankful that God has placed such amazing people in my life & I pray for each and everyone of them everyday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment