Saturday, July 3, 2010

one man's trash is another man's treasure

We are having a garage sale today ... everything that we are about to put in the trash ... people come and buy! What a weird concept! I think half this stuff is trash, rubish, garbage, etc etc ... But we are making money!! Someone is about to enjoy all this ... stuff!

This isn't any profound post ... just thought its really interesting how different everyone is. Can you imagine if everyone was like you?! UGH ... Jealousy would rule don't you think?! I like that I'm unique ... I'm different than everyone in my family, but we have common denominators. I guess thats how it works ... thats why we can live together! Or like they say ... Opposites attract!

Anyhow ... Thats all for now!!! Just some random thoughts for y'all!!

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!

No comments:

Post a Comment